Monday, July 19, 2004

Mrs. Dingle got her new house tonight!

So what else can I say? I've fallen in love? Until Friday night I had no idea that this whole sub-culture existed or that it was possible for a rat to be affectionate. but this little thing has just stolen my heart. She just cuddles right up in my arms like as if that's the only place she wants to be. Well actually right now she's running around her cage like her heads cut off so I think she's not too interested about being in my arms right now. She's got a big rabbit cage to play in. Now I just have to work at getting some fat on her, and see about getting her scabs healed. If they don't disappear now that she's got a lot of room to move to distract her from scratching she's going to go see a vet. I don't see any fleas, so hopefully it was just stress scratching.

It will be amazing if the dogs (actually I know all the dogs except for Daisy would)let me carry her around. I'll just have to do some special training over time. And be veerry careful.


Daisy says - there's food in there somewhere! Posted by Hello


Mrs. Dingle says - this place is HUGE! Posted by Hello

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:11 PM

    I have a dog named Daisy, too. She doesn't like my rats' tails, or being on the bed or the couch with them, and when they're on the floor she oversupervises them which can be stressful sometimes. But they steal her food and eat it under the couch, the fridge, in the closet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:14 PM

    yayyyyyyy
    I'm so glad you fell in love with her. you can email me anytime if you need help!


    Sonia

    ReplyDelete