Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Maggie Carruthers - the Animal Communicator was over


Maggie having a talk with Daisy Posted by Hello

I love Maggie - I like to have her over whenever I get a new dog - it always helps with the transition and I think it helps the old dogs feel more comfortable with the new dog - and helps the new dog feel more comfortable here because Maggie is able to somehow transmit to them that they're now in a safe place and they're not going anywhere and they don't have to worry anymore. And then as people start scoffing at that I also say that she does "therapeutic touch" as well - so if all that is hocus pocus I get my money's worth with the therapeutic touch at the very least! Isn't that right, Maggie! haha! So it's win-win all around!

It always takes Leonard at least an hour to calm down when she's here - for some reason Leonard is always absolutely frantic - and anyone who's seen Leonard when a visitor come to the house would say she's always like that - but with Maggie she's 100 times worse - it's like as if she's terrified Maggie's going to get inside her head or something so she tries to cover it up with demanding her to play.

I have no memory at all of what Maggie and I talked about Friday night - due to the fact that I currently have no memory of anything anyway - but I remember that it was very good while it was happening and the dogs enjoyed themselves, and Buttercup especially seemed to have a good time. Charlie outdid himself once again - he has empathic qualities - both Maggie and I think he believes one of his major reasons for being here is to help other dogs heal themselves - and he's done a fabulous job so far! He's got to work his magic on Philip now - which will be extra special since he's like his mirror twin.

I have Maggie listed on my Resources page on my website at http://www.geocities.com/charlieloveshalifax/resources.html if you want to check it out or you can email her at magmurph@iprimus.ca


Charlie likes to help Maggie when she comes over! Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment