Saturday, May 21, 2005

A bunch of pictures that have built up to today

I went picture crazy today I guess since I haven't been taking pictures lately - all except for the rat pictures which I took last week. The dog pictures I took at Conrad's beach today and the cat's I was quick enough to capture this morning. The pictures of Jada and Mrs Dingle I took last week but didn't get around to posting here until todaay - but here they are! The beach was lovely today - not a dead seal to be found, almost no other humans, low tide, not cold at all, and all the dogs were in a good mood. A good time was had by all.


You think you can get this ball from me? Posted by Hello


I am the prettiest white dog on this beach today.... Posted by Hello


No, I believe that I - Duffy! - am the prettiest white dog on this beach today!! Posted by Hello


Gizmo, Whisky, and Liam declare a momentary truce and chow down on some yummy cat food this morning - and make a mess doing it... Posted by Hello


"Are you holding out on us on any good food out there?" Posted by Hello


"mmmm....can't talk....popcorn's my favourite and I'm eating some right now.... and it's good....chomp...chomp...." Posted by Hello

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:25 AM

    i had only one comment. WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU NAME YOUR CAT WHISKY? HMMM? DO YOU THINK THE CAT LIKES THAT NAME? WELL I FOR ONE AM TAKING A STAND IN THIS.

    ReplyDelete