Thursday, October 6, 2005

Crystal Crescent tonight

It's been a really bad week for headaches, but tonight we really needed to go somewhere and blow the stink off us so we headed out to Crystal Crescent beach. It was quite uneventful except for the fact that I think Teddy is starting to loosen up a bit - although he did give me a good bite a little earlier in the day. I was picking at his eye goop and the little bugger got me good on my left baby finger. I probably deserved that one though. He better get used to it - I'm a picker, and he's got a ton of eye goop.



I think I caught the moment when Teddy and Buttercup actually started to play - right here in this picture. Right after this I think that Teddy started reciprocating the play action that Buttercup's been doing.

Teddy seemed to have an awesome time tonight at Crystal Crescent - running around at full steam - picking up pieces of seaweed in his mouth and tossing it around i bit. I think he may be starting to come around.











So I have my photos that I'm taking that I'm calling my "pictures in a series of Buttercup running towards me" - well I've started the same thing today for Teddy. Too bad this one came out so blurry.
























Buttercup really is the cutest thing that's ever graced the face of this earth, isn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment