Thursday, December 22, 2005

Holidays and Such

Hopefully this is the last picture of Teddy that I'll take where you can't see his eyes at all - I've got an appointment Saturday morning out in Elmsdale at "Doggy Styles" grooming to have his hair cut. We'll see how it goes. I have my fingers crossed that somehow she'll be able to cut his hair - and the hair on his face without him going up in spontaneous combustion. She is the same groomer who was able to groom Leonard - and Leonard has never let anyone put a comb to her body in her whole life. Leonard is not a biting dog - but she WILL bite you if you come near her with a comb or brush. It's the weirdest thing.

I had to stick this picture in that I took tonight at Seaview - it's like all the dogs were saying - "Mommy - we hate it when you take pictures when all we want is for you to just hurry up and give us pieces of liver!"




Christmas is like the worst time of year - I think I'm going to take to my bed for the next few days, so I probably won't be making any posts. I hope everyone has a nice Christmas wherever they are. Have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:18 PM

    kisses to your fur babies !
    Take care !

    ReplyDelete