Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Another blog that's cuter than mine?

A couple of weeks ago I discovered "Technorati" and installed it on my sidebar and I discovered this blog "Roy the pug"'s blog. He lives down in the States somewhere with his pug sister Gwen and his blog doesn't seem to have anything political on it like mine does from time to time - but damn, that dog is cute.

Can you imagine living in a place where there would be enough pugs living around you that you could organize regular "pug socials"? Pug play dates of just pugs playing together? How much fun would that be? Just imagine!

While I'm at it, some other amazing sites that I've found lately are - http://oodlemaker.blogspot.com/ which I found after going to http://www.oodlemaker.com/ which is a site all about transforming your regular dog into a "doodle" type dog. One of my close relatives just got a doodle dog and I'm sick to death about it. If you can't properly educate your own family - who can you educate? The war has been completely lost as far as I'm concerned.

I also found a really neat and huge blog written by dog groomers that's really neat and interesting to read - especially since I groom Buttercup myself, and Teddy has so many abuse issues around being groomed. It's called "BBird's Groom Blog" and it's got tons of pictures which is really neat.

But I still refuse to believe that Roy can be any cuter than Buttercup - she can out cute any dog in this world. Especially if it's me taking the picture!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:32 AM

    Hey, Teddy's a cutie...but we all know....Sasha's the cutest !!

    ReplyDelete