Saturday, January 28, 2006

I am very unhappy

My computer monitor went tits-up today and I spent all my money on sunshine and lolli-pops so I had to go to Value Village to buy a replacement monitor for $5 and let me tell you - it is only worth $5. Everything is very dark and nothing is looking right - I can't do anything with any of my pictures that I took today, and a couple of them were pretty good, too. We went to the beach and had a good time.

But they're going to have to wait until I can come up with some money to buy a better used monitor - they usually have some for sale at my work for $20 that are quite sufficient. Here's hoping they have some next week.

I did take a picture today though that I'm pretty sure turned out that I could tell even in my camera that it was going to be pretty cute - I don't even need a monitor to tell me that Buttercup was looking par excellence in it - she was standing on my chest at that moment - trying to take over the conversation I was having with Teddy who was sitting on my lap while we were having a smoke break during our hike over hill and dale at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment