Thursday, January 26, 2006

Langerous Pools of limpid flopsweat tears

It's hard to believe that a face like this inflicts wounds upon me on a daily basis that would make your teeth curl. It's mostly in bed when I'm in a dead sleep - that is, until I move and Teddy lunges out and chomps down on some part of my hand because he thinks I'm about to kick him across the room so he wants to make sure he's going to get me good first. All I wanted to do was roll over - but his past experience has told him that any movement could mean that he's going to become a canine football. I have not been able to convince him otherwise yet. My hands are hoping that he starts to understand soon - the scars are starting to pile up.

Sitting in my lap...


My finger this week...


A compilation of recent wounds from the last week...


Category: [Teddy]

Category: [Rescue]

No comments:

Post a Comment