Thursday, March 9, 2006

It is time to say "I told you so" regarding the seals



I

was cleaning out my spam folder this morning and I found the eamil - I received it 2 days ago. Asking for us to donate generously to stop the slaughter that's going to happen in a couple weeks.

I will remind everyone once again that there isn't going to be a seal hunter this year. Only 20-30% of the ice needed to have a hunt is even out there - so the millions of seals will have to wait until next year to be chased around - either by hekapiks - or by the McCartneys.

Either way - I'm sure there's tons of suffering going on in your own backyard that you could take care of if you feel so inclined to, or you could save all your money for next year - or we could say that the McCartney's cut a deal with God and made the ice go away maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment