Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Fleas, Guysborough, and the Beach

I was supposed to go up to Guysborough today to bear witness to Lloyd Hines losing his case against Zeus and Sandy in his quest to have them killed (stay tuned for a future post explaining that sentence!) - but Hines got another postponement so instead I got to take the dogs to the beach.
We went for a long walk at the beach because las night I discovered fleas on all the dogs and all the cats - yuck! The dogs have never had fleas on them before - so I was beside myself with grossed-out-ed-ness.

They'd been scratching for awhile and I couldn't figure out what it was - I didn't really think it was fleas since they'd never had them before - but last night I put the flea comb through them - and there they were.

So how much does it cost to buy flea stuff for 4 dogs and 3 cats? $210.87 That's a pile of money for an awfully small bug, isn't it. Shit, that's a pile of money. Toast with butter for all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment