Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Buttercup is pretty unhappy with me

Buttercup has had a few too many liver treats in the last few days, so she had a very poopy bum. I had actually started to call her "Miss Poopy Bum" her bum was so poopy - so tonight when we got home from Seaview I decided to give her a bath.
Needless to say, she was not very happy about it.
She is now steadfastly ignoring me in her bed by the computer monitor which is right next to where I am currently sitting.
Even bringing out more liver treats only makes her raise her head just a little bit. She is still too pissed off at me to get really interested. But what can you do when you've got a dog with a black hole that'll take you to the next unknown universe emanating from the back end of her little body? You've got to DO something about it. You can't just wait for her to rub it off on the couch a little bit everday. I mean - that takes FOREVER.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:28 AM

    Is poopy bum a side effect for any dog eating your liver treats or just Buttercup??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:13 PM

    LOL! Poor Buttercup. She should get over it and take a lesson from Oscar. I clipped him Sunday morning in advance of the dog expo, and not only that, I cut the back of his ear with the scissors (trimming a little knot that was there)! I was horrified! What an awful mom I am! But he still loved me (or your treats). :)

    Lisa, Delta, Duncan, and Oscar, the almost bald, nicked but still ecstatic for Joan's liver treats, Lhasa asshole...

    ReplyDelete