Friday, July 27, 2007

Melting...


We usually get about 4 or 5 days a year here where it's ungodly hot. The rest of the time we just watch the rest of the world deal with their humidex and gloat because we have lovely weather here in shangri-la. Right now we're living through those 4 or 5 days of heat. The dogs are really feeling the heat. I don't think I've ever seen Buttercup feel this hot. She's really uncomfortable. I feel bad for her. It's tough getting old.

Here's a picture of my backyard as of today. All the bushes that were there have been cut down and it's going to become lawn. Nice and respectable. Lots of areas to pee and poop on and there's going to be a rock garden too. It's going to be very nice. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow - it doesn't even look like the same backyard anymore! It'll be wonderful when completed!

    ReplyDelete