Friday, May 23, 2008

Something I forgot from previous post - Furry's Halifax

I forgot to mention in my previous post about the latest edition of "Furry's Halifax" - I picked up the latest edition yesterday at Atlantic News (a dog friendly Magazine store on Queen Street here in Halifax) when I was picking up the latest issue of Bark Magazine, and I noticed that peppered throughout are little ads that say "Support Furry's - Get a subscription today".

I think that having a local full colour magazine is a great idea - and I think that Furry's Halifax is actually worth a $16 subscription - it's actually pretty cheap - so I'm going to buy a subscription - even though it's free on the newstand. I am very into supporting the local dog community with my hard earned money - and I think this is a worthwhile use of my money. So I'm going to buy a subscription - and I wanted to post here that this is something that is available for us to spend our money on. You can emaill Lynne MacKay at info@furrys.ca to buy your subscription too!

Do you recognize anyone on this page? haha! On the left hand side of the page were photos taken at the GPAC dog expo - where Buttercup and I were selling our liver. Buttercup is a pretty sooky dog, eh? And I am definitely a dogkisser.

No comments:

Post a Comment