Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A couple of langerous poses

I don't know about you, but February is my least favourite time of the year. So only doing things I absolutely have to, and then doing things I really want to - are the things that get done - and because of that I'm taking a couple days away from the computer. I did get a couple particularly good shots of Buttercup though - although I think a 2 year old with a steady hand could take a good photo of her. I wish I had a steady hand. Life would be much easier.



3 comments:

  1. Buttercup is such a cutie!
    Her nose looks just like my dogs nose (the colouring).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buttercup is beautiful!!

    Ditto on the February thing!! Enjoyed seeing you on Sat & Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:35 AM

    BoardWatch has left a new comment on your post "A couple of langerous poses":

    What in the Sam Hell is "langerous?"


    Do you mean "languorous?" You are such an ignorant(look it up) person. Maybe you should stick to one or two syllable words.Hmmmmm???

    Buddhism? You don't know the first thing about Buddhism. If you did, your blog would be as blank as your brain,and we would be all better off for it. Shocking!

    ReplyDelete