Thursday, November 18, 2010

Daisy's Doing Fabulous & a new blog


So I think I can finally say that Daisy is doing really well with her diabetes. She has gone from having glucose readings of 29, 28, and 21's down to having readings today of 10, 8, 7, and 5.

I was so happy when I went to pick her up to see readings like that - I wish I could have sugar readings like that - so I think we've finally got her insulin dosage in the right area - after having taken her in to stay at the vet's twice a week to stay for the day to have glucose curves done, I think I may be almost ready to believe she's not actively dying - so I am pretty excited. And hopefully Daisy is feeling a lot better too.
Buttercup doesn't seem too impressed however! haha!

I've started a new blog - a photo blog over at Posterous - http://dogkisser.posterous.com/ it's a blog that I can post to from my Iphone, and I didn't have it hooked up to autopost to Blogger, but I did that tonight, so new posts will probably start showing up here - but old posts are still over there if you want to go check it out.

I downloaded about 10,000 photos to my Iphone, and as the inspiration hits me I post a photo or too. No dog politics allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment