Monday, February 28, 2011

My first stop motion video

On Saturday I was taking some pictures of little figurines that I'm selling on Etsy, and at the time it didn't occur to me that it would make a cute little stop motion video - but last night when I was processing the pictures - it started to look like it might make a nice little video - so I've put the pictures together, and lo and behold - it's kind of cute - so here it is - 1 minutes and 38 seconds of little porcelain figurines turning around in a circle, that sometimes has my man-hands in the shots - I think I might make more of these....

3 comments:

  1. They could be dancing!!!! Cute.
    Wags
    Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas & Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's neat, looks like they're dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's really fun ... some nice figurines too ...

    ReplyDelete