Sunday, September 4, 2005

Just because they've got the biggest cage...

Just because the rats have now got a huge cage - they're still insisting on hanging out in their favourite corner of the old cage which is completely open with absolutely nothing there to amuse them at all. It seems exactly like when you buy a $200 toy for a child and all they're interested in playing with is the box! It did give me the chance to get a couple cute pictures of Poppy and Greta though - they've quite photogenic I think - but really, all animals are spectacularly beautiful...except for spiders!


Poppy & Greta hanging out with Jada just walking away as I pressed the button (damn!)... Posted by Picasa


Oh are you taking my picture? I'd better clean my face then! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment