Tuesday, January 3, 2006

At The Beach Yesterday



It was a cold and grey day at the beach yesterday, but the dogs didn't notice - well - Teddy noticed. As soon as we got to the beach part of Crystal Crescent Teddy stopped walking, started shivering, and wouldn't move until I picked him up and put him in my coat. That's where he stayed until the end of the hike.



Do you know how hard it is to hike over boulders the size of your 100 pound dog when you've got a 10 pound dog stuffed in your jacket? It makes the day challenging.

Needless to say I didn't spy any buoy booty. But I did get a couple of very cute shots of the dogs when we stopped for a liver break.






"Walking the dogs"

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:47 AM

    I miss you guys. I'll try again ;(


    Woof,woof !! I MISS U !!

    ReplyDelete