Sunday, July 23, 2006

Announcing my "Dog Friendly Tourism Page"!

I've been meaning to write this page for awhile - and these places and events were just off the top of my head today - but I've started a page on my "Charlie loves Halifax" site about "Dog Friendly Tourism" in the Halifax Regional Municipality.

It ties into the whole philosophy of my website and why it exists and what I want people to take away from the site and it's another way for people to spend more time with their canine life companions. It's also another way to show how Halifax is (well actually - "could be") different from other cities - and how my "Charlie loves Halifax" website doesn't have any other sites like it on the internet.

Spread the word about the "Dog Friendly Tourism" page so that everyone can share the love. And if you've got anything to add - let me know and I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment