Friday, July 21, 2006

Long Time No Posting

It feels like a long time since I've Posted - not having my regular camera beside me has got me totally flubbergustered. Last night we went to Horsehoe island off Quinpool road and the sail boats were out and Buttercup was being PARTICULARLY cute and I was just beside myself that I hadn't even taken the digital video camera with me to capture the scene. it was Halifax at it's finest (in my narcisstic world view). the world is collapsing around us and Buttercup still looks beautiful.



 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Happy dogs. Look like they had fun.

    Now that misty looking photo is beautiful, but I can't make out if the mist is really nose prints on the lens ;) or ghosts trying to tell you that your narcisstic view is actually the one correct one in their opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete