Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ceilidh for Critters This Sunday!

I was asked if I'd donate something for this weekend's Ceilidh for Critters that's happening at the Westin here in Halifax - so I said - "sure! No problem!" And then didn't think anything again about it and let the procrastination begin.

And then I stayed up until 1am last night and then had my Dad working as part of an assembly line after having him and my Mom feed me supper tonight so that I could get everything finished for the above stuff in the basket I donated as a silent auction item! haha! It's a certified Dogkisser special - a dogkisser handmade dog quilt, 4 bags of liver, a set of handmade cards and a dog necklace - all in a basket that Terri from Metro Dog Wash gave to me today.

The dogs were taking GREAT exception to the fact that there was all this liver floating around and none of it was going in THEIR mouths though - oh well, there's always tomorrow.

So if you have nothing to do on Sunday - you should go and spend some money and listen to live music at the Westin and help support Bide-a-wile and the Animal Rescue Coalition.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:52 PM

    Omigod you slay me Joan.

    ang

    ReplyDelete