Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas from the crew of Dogkisser!






I hope everyone has a happy Christmas and has gotten all the presents they wanted to get! We are going to be eating turkey this Christmas day for the first time in many years - so we are going to be a happy human and very happy dogs. Especially since we are going to be eating that turkey with blood family around us, regardless of the circumstances that the family happens to be here - I am happy they are here now.

Here in Halifax Christmas day has started off as a beautiful sunny day that is perfect for walking the dogs. All is beautiful in the world. Life is perfect. One couldn't ask for anything more than what I have at this moment. Except for maybe a flat belly.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:20 PM

    Have a wonderful holiday and here's hopes for a fantastic New Year! :)

    -From me and my gang of Turkish Delights

    ReplyDelete