Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Moment in Time

I was spending some quality time with the dogs out on my back deck this afternoon after I got home from work - and it was one of those times that I was SO glad I had my camera sitting next to me, because some times I don't. I was able to capture Buttercup being the most beautiful dog in the world (which she is), and I got some really nice photos of Charlie down on the lawn waiting for some squirrels to come and visit the feeder so that he could bark at them - and then I got some nice shots of Jack chillaxing - I even got a couple pictures of some flowers that I take absolutely no care of. What a great little time I had. I am so lucky.





1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:47 PM

    Amazing pics! Love the b & w of Jack! It is such a great time of year to spend time with our furkids!

    ReplyDelete