Thursday, September 25, 2008

Janet Jumps off a building


Last Friday my friend Janet jumped off a building for the Abilities Foundation and I just got around tonight to making a video of the momentous event - you can watch it below. She was very brave - I sped the video up to double speed because it took 6 minutes for her to go down the building - and that's a long time when you're just watching it - and our voices cheering her on sound pretty funny at double speed. I hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed watching her do it. I think she didn't enjoy doing it too much - although she said she's glad she did it! And the Abilities Foundation is glad she raised more than $1,200 for the chance to do it!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:03 AM

    Heh Joan - thanks for doing this video - maybe some of your regular readers will consider doing this next year!
    It was pretty scary BUT I am glad I did it - and I actually raised 2,200.00 for the Abilities Foundation of NS - so pretty happy there...
    I guess practise makes FASTER - LOL - the guy jumping 'with me' sure went down alot faster eh

    THANKS AGAIN JOAN - YOU da BOMB
    Janet

    ReplyDelete