Saturday, October 29, 2011

A sunny Saturday

Bubby is turning out to be highly photogenic
I think you can tell from these photos I took this morning that he also doesn't mind having his photos taken either - he was on the top of the couch, taking a break from trying to get at some knicknacks I have on a shelf right above where he was laying here looking beautiful - in other words he is still very much being a puppy
You can see the knick-knacks in the top of the photo here where Bubby is looking beautiful
This is Buttercup laying on the other side of me wondering what all the fuss was about
And then her asleep because it was just too sunny not to go to sleep
We then had a fabulous walk in the woods this afternoon and the dogs gaave me a couple moments to take a couple pictures of them
I wish now I'd brought my regular camera instead of just my iphone because I think these would have been really nice photos to have with a regular camera and not all fussed up with a pre-made program. Oh well.
Here's a shot of the part of the walk we go on - woods behind my house - I'm so lucky to have this space - waiting 7 years for it to be developed and it hasn't happened yet - I hope it never goes through. That would be awesome to always have this space to walk the dogs.
And here is Buttercup on my lap after the walk dead-asleep - I think she's had a good day for a 17 year old dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment