Saturday, June 2, 2012

A couple pretty pictures

I was out at Henry's Camera store today to buy a couple things and the guy there changed a couple of the settings on my camera - so hopefully my pictures will be better - until I change the seetings again. I have no idea what I'm doing

At least once everyday Buttercup makes me think her death is going to be happening almost imminently - but then she goes out into the backyard and rolls around for 10 minutes on something in complete bliss - and shows me she's not going anywhere. She is the most spry 18 year old dog in Nova Scotia I'd imagine.



Here she is standing next to her namesake - buttercups which have currently replaced all the dandelions in my back yard
Here is Bubby with his glamour shot
And here is Sidney with his best side on the front.


No comments:

Post a Comment