Friday, October 11, 2013

Does anyone want to take over my Charlie loves Halifax Site?

Charlie loves Halifax has been the only dog website that has talked about dog friendly Halifax since 2002 and has never really lived up to it's potential - simply because I've never taken the time needed to put into it - it could be so much more.

And now that I'm thinking about moving outside the city - I am wondering if there is someone out there who would like to take over for me and bring the website to where it could be - and bring dog friendly Halifax to another level.

There is so much that could be done to the site - the businesses that are on the site have said that they are willing to pay for being posted there - so it could be a money making venture - and it has always been a dream of mine to either turn the site into a book "Charlie's guide to dog friendly Halifax" - there are a ton of guides across North America to dog friendly cities - and there's enough content on the site to fill a book - or a dog friendly map of the city - which would be really neat - and you could sell the map and make money that way.

The possibilities are endless.

Along with selling you the domain names charlieloveshalifax.ca and charlieloveshalifax.com I would also give you the following domain names (I'm a bit of a domain name whore)
dogfriendlyhalifax.ca
doggyhalifax.ca
halifaxdogs.ca
offleashhalifax.ca

So that's my pitch - if you are looking for something to consume you and a reason to go to all the local doggy events and have a ton of fun with your dog - you have just found it!  You can email me at dogkisser @ gmail.com - thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment